Monday, October 11, 2010

First 6 Weeks into High School

"Latin Cross Country Team"

While I meticulously avoided any "Formal Extra curricular activities" during my-own time in High School- I have been very pleased to see Lane "Jump-in" to Latin and really try to be apart of the school. I am so glad, that despite his temporary health set-back, and over-booked schedule; that he went back to Cross Country. Granted, he's not any kind of "Star," but the kids have all been great.  It is especially heart-warming to see the way the seniors have taken him under their wing, it says a lot about their character.    


Latin Biology Class

While the work in high School has definatly required Lane to "Turn it up a notch," I really think that all the Catherine Cook Kids seem up to the task. 

At the Homecoming game, I had on my Latin T shirt, and we cheering on the team; I still have a difficult time when the school their playing have a number of Lane's good friends in the freshman class.
     

   

No comments: