Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer 09 has begun

Jerry and Lane working on "Logic Puzzles"
over dinner. I must say Lane has a great deal of patience for these things.
Jerry is really good at them, I think it comes from "Cleaning-up" the messes I make at work.




Family on the 5th celebrating the 4th


Lane at the opening reception for Joe Ray's show



Joe and Chris were two old friends from my Art Major days back at ASU. Thanks to the "Magic" of Facebook, we have been back in touch; so when they told me of the opening of a collection of his work in Madison Wisc. - I tossed the family in the car. I must say it was well worth the trip.




After a very long and cold winter; I must admit have been a bit disappointed by the delay of summer.
Lane and his friend Taylor enjoying one of the few truly warm, sunny days.

While I happen to be a big fan of going to East Bank Club, Lane, and his friends prefer the beach.

I can absolutely see why, for me the major appeal of going to the club (Aside from knowing I'm spending $350/ month to belong) is that I just have to show up. I don't have to bring towels, or chairs or all of the other baggage that comes with a trip to the beach. I also like the idea of nice clean bathrooms and showers with granite walls. That said, I must say that the beach is fun, particularly when you are there with a group.

This Kid jumped in front of my iphone as I was taking a picture, I showed it to him and he asked me if I could email it to him.





Max And Lane two weeks earlier also at Oak Street Beach.


Lane and Sam sitting in a tree in Wrightwood Park.

No comments: